Thursday, April 26, 2012

More Than Just Pancakes (WARNING - GRAPHIC)

By now, y'all are aware that I'm ballsy, obnoxious, and a tremendous over sharer.  I know I am not everyone's cup of tea.  So I'm thankful that I'm lucky enough to have plenty of people in my life who love me just as I am.  But, that doesn't mean they always know how to take me.


A few days back, I was experimenting with egg substitutes and eggless pancake recipes and amusing myself, and Miss Chatterbox (can I have a mommy moment by telling you just how ridiculously cute she was in her chef outfit!), by creating different shapes/faces with them.  Ultimately, per her request, she ended up with something like this.

This is from the Internets.....But very similar to what I did.

It was a typical, somewhat boring day and I felt compelled to spice it up a little.  So, The Firefighter was sitting at the table, feeding the Bun in her highchair, calmly minding his own business, when I plop this in front of him.

Disclaimer - from the Internets.  I must say "Eat me" was a stroke of genius.
The incredulous look on his face was priceless!

What?  Doesn't everyone make pancake genitalia?  You don't?  Okay, well, I don't either.  It started out as an attempt at an elephant for Miss Chatterbox.  But I say, WTH, a penis will serve my purpose too.  I'm all about making my own happiness, People.

Anyway.

He shot me a confused look and said, "I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to think about that?"

My boo, bless his little, holey, Hanes boxers, can be a little dense at times.

So I reached over, picked up his penis pancake, bit off the head, put it back on his plate and said, "It's just a gentle reminder to quit stalling on getting neutered.  Unless you want me to go all Lorena Bobbit on your business. "

Silence.

I do believe the message was heard this time.



Do you or your spouse do unexpected things, just to keep life interesting?


3 comments:

  1. This makes me wish I could make pancakes that actually look & taste like... pancakes, just so I can pull this off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMAO I think we'd get along just fine. So just how far from the Seattle area are you? lol

    I do believe this blog post is the first time I've ever had to read a post to hubby. In all of these millions of years of me being online. He did a courtesy laugh. I guess you have to be female to think it's hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete