Saturday, May 19, 2012

Shorties

Have you ever noticed how a disproportionate amount of conversation revolves around bodily functions when you have young children in the house?

This last week has been a doozy.

So far, I've had to explain that peeing in the pool is not fun and exciting.  It is something we whisper quietly to mommy.  Not yell loud and proud to the world at large.  

I've had to break down exactly how those little stick figures on restroom doors refer to boys and girls (Miss Chatterbox vehemently disagrees).

And point out that since we are girls, we only go into girls bathrooms.  Apparently, Miss Chatterbox is unwilling to just take my word for it.  

I've also had to clarify that urinal cakes are not for eating.  

And describe why gravity makes standing to pee a really bad idea for those of the female persuasion.

SIGH.  But it didn't stop there.  Nope.

Other phrases heard around the Household this week included:

"Please let me wipe your butt.  I don't want to clean skid marks out of your panties!"

"Catch her! Catch that naked butt!  Don't let her wipe her butt on the carpet.  We are out of Resolve."

"My mommy's boobies are bigger than yours.  Why do you have small boobies?"


And last but not least - drumroll please - "Dada" :)


Just a quick shortie!  Wishing everyone a poopy free weekend!









1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Bun. As for the other buns comments, I am SO glad we are past that stage. I am just looking forward to the day when I can pee or shower alone.

    ReplyDelete